At Easter mass, Sofia was more than emphatic about all her responses and her timing could not be more perfect. This was the most evident during the renewal of our baptismal vows, when Sofia's loud and perfectly timed "I do" came after everyone else fell silent and she capped it off at the end with a very loud "Amen!". So cute!
--
Alex, on his birthday asked "Mommy, am I four for a long time? Am I still going to be four tomorrow?" He wanted to make sure he wasn't putting his eggs all in one basket counting on being four, only to find out he reverted back to three. Oh, how I love the innocence!
--
At bedtime on Alex's birthday he asked if I would read to him that night (we often switch off which parent reads to which kid), but Ava was feeling a little needy of attention.
Ava: Alex, you want mommy to read to you because you love her more
Alex: Ava, I love everyone. I love you, mommy, daddy, Sofia, me, and Bo.
Daddy and I couldn't help but love that response. Alex is pure love, and knows that the best way to diffuse any negativity is to infuse it with love.
No comments:
Post a Comment