Alex really amazes me! It's easy to forget the kid is only three sometimes!
Today he was playing with the pink phone and I thought I heard him say Neptune, so I asked "is that Neptune?". His reply? "No, it's Saturn, 'cuz it has a ring around it"
What!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Obviously he is learning things in school, but things like this just take me by surprise.
Then when he picks flowers for me or offers to help bring up the trash can after picking up Ava from school, he melts my heart!
And when he shows off his engineering skills, he just leaves me in awe. How does he know how to do these things? He said, "mommy, look! I made a crane! I am the crane operator!". Now this is entirely his design and done from strict observation of all the cranes we see on our way to school on the other side of town. Amazing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment