We did redo the kitchen at my old house...when I lived alone. I vaguely remember it being somewhat of a pain, but that didn't deter us from remodeling our kitchen now. We seem to have forgotten how big of a pain it can be to not have a kitchen...and have 3 little ones!
A picnic upstairs in the gameroom - until the fumes became too much!
But alas, the project is complete. After a whole lot of work, paint swatches, deciding what to do with the fireplace, camping out at Vovo and Voovoo's house when the fumes were too much, watching the poor guys demo the floor and all the mortar, we finally have our light, bright, and airy new kitchen!! :)
Check it out!
Note: the "Before" pictures are from the house listing when we bought the house - they are the best shots that I have of the kitchen with the pickled finish cabinets and the old tile floor ;)
BEFORE:
AFTER:
AFTER:
AFTER:





No comments:
Post a Comment