Ava: Mommy, my head hurts.
Me: Ava, it's late, you're tired, you need to rest.
Ava: But I can't sleep.
Me: Ava, you need to close your eyes and rest so your head will feel better. You need to sleep and the angels will come, kiss your forehead, and you will feel better.
and so it began...
Ava: Where do the angels live?
Me: In heaven.
Ava: How do we get to heaven?
Me: (seeing how I got this started, I certainly didn't want to suggest death as an answer) I don't know.
Ava: How old is God?
Me: I'm not sure. Ava it's time to sleep.
Ava: How old is Jesus.
Me: 2013 years old.
Ava: Is Jesus with God in heaven?
Me: Yes.
Ava: Can I go to heaven when I am 26?
Me: No, you can go when you are around 90.
Ava: What's it like in heaven?
Me: Everything is wonderful. Now let's dream about all the wonderful things and go to sleep! :)
her mind is always at work. I marvel at these little ones. I marveled at you too. Still do. bjs
ReplyDelete