Friday, July 26, 2013

Sofia at work...

Well, mommy's work that is!

While Vovo was in Brazil and Sofia was yet to start school, I decided to do a trial run with Sofia at work.

I needed to go into the office to get things done, and since Sofia usually takes decent naps, I thought it might work out and it did!  Sofia did great, did not cry or disrupt the office - except for her cuteness and cooing that sometimes invited visitors into my office. So she, like her siblings before her, got to have her first experience at work at the tender age of 2.5 months old!

She mostly slept, though when awake she found the electrical outlet to be quite fascinating.  She is such a good little girl, and really did let me get work done while the other two were at their school.


No comments:

Post a Comment