Sunday, December 23, 2012

My little cupcake thief!

With the holiday parties in full force, I was working hard trying to keep everything on track.  I had planned to make goodies for the kids to take to their teachers at school, and I also needed to make cupcakes to take to my holiday party at work (also to celebrate Adria's birthday).  So as soon as I was done with work, and knew Daddy was going to be late, I got started on baking.  The kids, of course, decided to cut their naps short, so it was a little chaotic trying to get things done.  As soon as I finished making the cupcakes, frosting them and adding sprinkles, I got started on some cinnamon twists for the kids to take to school.  Soon though, it seemed a little too quiet, and I turned around from the counter where I was working to find Alex had climbed on top of the tall stool and found his way into a cupcake on his own!

It was quite the sight, so after exclaiming "Alex! Did you get a cupcake from the counter!?!" I ran and grabbed the camera... such a sly little guy!  The pictures speak for themselves!








No comments:

Post a Comment