Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sofia at 10 months old

Oh how we love this little nugget!  Sofia gets more interactive and more entertaining by the day.  Alex absolutely loves his baby sister, especially now that she plays more with him!






Sofia is now dancing, she will bounce to the beat of the music and clap when listening to songs that she likes. She eats finger foods, and doesn't care for baby food anymore.  She wants to feed herself, and pays special attention to make sure she is getting the same food the rest of us are eating.

Sofia speed crawls along the floor, cruises holding on to the furniture, and climbs on toys, furniture, stairs, and the fireplace.  She developed these motor skills at lightning speed.  It seems like she was just observing one day, and in the matter of two days figured out how to do all of it!

Sofia loves to read books, look at the pictures, play peek-a-boo or achou (it makes her giggle every time), and loves to clap.  She is also starting to wave bye and chat in her own language. That littleness is just pure deliciousness!

Though she has managed to remain pretty healthy, she just had her first fever.  She was running pretty hot, around 103F, but still acting her normal, happy littleness.  I am always so grateful to God for the happy, behavior, since it really is the worst feeling to see them suffer.  However, I do feel she decided to spring this fever on me since I decided to try to start sleep training her.  We had been doing well with nursing around 8pm, then 11pm before I went to bed, and maybe waking up once around 3:30am and hanging in until 6:30am or 7am.  Then we regressed to eating every 2 hours!!!!  I was getting pretty exhausted waking up at 1am, 3am, 5am, so I tried to kick start a new plan, but then Sofia decided to go and get a little cold on me and derailed my whole plan...oh well, who needs sleep any way!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment