Saturday, September 7, 2013

Could Sofia be trying to crawl already? She's only 4 months!!!

Surely not! But maybe?

Sofia has mastered rolling over and now tries to go places when I place her on her tummy!  She grabs and pulls, and pushes with her legs.  Once she gets strong enough to hold her head up while doing this, she will actually be crawling!  I can't believe she is trying to move so much already. 

This little one does not stay in one place.  When I lay her down on the ground, she quickly rolls over and makes her way to a toy or something interesting to check out.  Time to baby proof again!!!!


 
Alex, of course, continues to be my sweet little guy.  He could not be sweeter or more gentle with his little sister...though sometimes he does get an irresistible urge to squeeze her cheeks!  He refrains as best he can, reaches his arms out, and pushes her cheeks together with his palms open wide.  Too cute!! Sofia doesn't mind at all; she is fascinated by her siblings, and loves any attention she gets from them.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment