Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Alex's first haircut

Like Ava, Alex has very fine, baby soft hair still.  At 2 years old, he still has yet to have a haircut...until today.  I thought with Christina's wedding coming up, it was probably time to see what could be done about all the adorable little cowlicks and natural mohawk Alex has always had.

But, like with everything else, I figured I'd try it on my own with a little guidance from tips found on the internet.  Alex was quite cooperative, as I raced to get it done right after he woke up from nap and while Ava and Sofia were still sleeping.  He sat still on the end table, though kept moving his head around to see what I was doing - certainly not the easiest way to do it, but it worked out just fine.

He looks as handsome as ever and I am sure to get more practice as his personal hairdresser as time goes on!






No comments:

Post a Comment