- Ava gets excited every time she sees the moon, every time! I am thankful for that. :)
- Alex now has three teeth! He makes new clicking sounds with his mouth, and grinds his three teeth, much to the dismay of his father... who cringes with that sounds as though they were nails on a chalkboard. I am also thankful for that ;), as I find it amusing every time! haha ;)
- Ava and Alex love playing together and giggle at each other constantly. They are developing a bond that will last a lifetime, a relationship that will always make them feel secure with who they are, much like the one I feel with my siblings.
This year we spent Thanksgiving at Grammy & Grandpa's house, along with Trey & family, Laurie & family, and Vovo & Vovo. We had a great time just talking, enjoying each other's company, and letting the kids play. Ava had a great time playing with Payton.
Just a couple pictures of the littlest ones (Ava, Payton, and Alex)...all very similar, but just a testament to how difficult it is to try to get a 3-yr.old, 2-yr.old, and 7-month old to all look at the camera at the same time. :)
Payton decided to draw for Grandpa, actually, she said she was drawing a picture of Grandpa. Ava had just gotten up from her nap, so she was in "observation mode".
No comments:
Post a Comment