He is just the sweetest little boy. His teacher at school LOVES him, she is an older Greek woman, who just treats him as though he was her own grandson. She cuddles him, makes him giggle, and enjoys all the smiles, coos, and laughs he gives her. The other day she said "Alex is so loveable, I mean he is ... adorable...he is just so sweet, alert, smart... he seems older than he is, he pays so much attention to everything going on around him. Everyone loves to see him, he is just so sweet!... and I am not telling you this because you are his mother, I am telling you this because it is true." She is funny and seems to be searching for the proper translation in English to express how she feels...something I can easily relate to. I wouldn't be surprised, though, if Alex starts speaking Greek as well :)
the most delicious laugh!
ReplyDeletebjs