We have been blessed with another wonderful pregnancy. Everything has been going great, baby is growing well, kicking up a storm (mainly at 3am and 7pm), seems to already push back on Ava if she is leaning too much on my belly, and making me look like I have a basketball tucked under my shirt. We are so very blessed! I am constantly in awe of God's design - it is truly a miracle to see all the changes that my body is undergoing while another little life is growing inside me.
For those of you who wish to guess, I will help by providing some information for an educated guess. I will say that this pregnancy has been quite similar to my pregnancy with Ava, so here are some stats:
| Pregnancy #1 (Ava) | Pregnancy #2 | |
| Morning Sickness | No | No |
| Cravings | Sweets | Sweets |
| Baby's heartrate | 120-145 | 148-160 |
| Weight gain | steady | same as #1 |
| Belly shape | round, out front | round, out front |
As you can see, the main difference is the heartrate...but, with Ava my doctor's appointments were always in the morning and baby#2 has always been in the afternoon...so who knows?
I've done a couple gender prediction quizzes online, the ones that use all the different old wives tales to predict the gender. But, like my pregnancy with Ava, they always come back with the results: "Congratulations, you have a 50% chance of having a girl and 50% chance of having a boy!" ... so no insight there.
I am now 29 weeks along, so I figured I should post some pictures of my belly (considering I have some decent ones of my belly from when I was 29 weeks pregnant with Ava).
| 29 weeks pregnant with Ava |
![]() |
| 29 weeks pregnant with baby #2 |
| 29 weeks pregnant with Ava |
![]() |
| 29 weeks pregnant with baby #2 |
And just one more of the pointy belly for fun :)
So let the guessing games begin!! :)
For the record, Ava was 6lbs. 3 oz.(2.8kg) and 18.5 inches long (47cm)
Email me your guess:
Sex -
Birthday (official due date is April 18) -
Baby's weight -
Baby's length -


TIA CHRIS says:
ReplyDeleteSex - boy
Birthday - April 12th (would just be like Sandra's luck to have a baby on Vovo's bday and one on her own)
Baby's weight - 7 lb 1 oz
Baby's length - 46 cm
vovó says:
ReplyDeletesex: girl
birthday: 17 abril
weight: 6 1/2 lbs
length; 18 1/2 in
Vovô says:
ReplyDeleteSex: Girl
birthday: April 15th
weight: 6 lb. 12oz.
length: 19 in.
Aunt Heather says:
ReplyDeleteSex - boy
Birthday - April 13th
Baby's weight - 6lbs 7oz
Baby's length - 18"
Tia Stela says:
ReplyDeleteSex - boy
Birthday - April 8
Baby's weight - 2.950 gramas
Baby's length - 48 cm