Sunday, October 10, 2010

A new tradition is born... our annual visit to the pumpkin patch

Last year we were in Dallas where we got to visit the Dallas Arboretum with Ava and her cousin Bridgette to check out all the pumpkins.  This year, we visited a pumpkin patch near our new house, where Vovô and Vovó joined us (Grammy & Grandpa were in Dallas this weekend). 

Ava was pretty intrigued by all the pumpkins and kids around. Although, the fact that the place is near a small plane airport made it all the more exciting, considering how much Ava likes planes!  We walked around, saw pumpkins of all shapes and sizes.  What Ava liked most was trying to pick up the huge pumpkins and throwing the small ones as though they were balls.  Such a strong and funny little girl. :)  If you ask Ava to say pumpkin, she says "Punki" :) - so cute!

We took so many pictures, that I really couldn't narrow it down too much - so I hope you enjoy!

What a beautiful day to go pick pumpkins!!



"I like this one!!"

"Here Vovó, you hold it!"

Mommy and her little pumpkins ;)


What a difference a year makes!! (Ava 2009)   


"Look Daddy, I can pick up this one!"

"It's okay, I'll push the stroller"


"Let's take this one, I can ride it!"

"Just checking it all out with my Vovô."

All four of us! :)


There were even goats!



Two holidays in one: Christmas and Halloween!

Daddy and Ava by the haystack

"These little ones are the most fun to throw!"

"Which one should we take and which one should I throw?"

Little Miss Hollywood! ;)


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness... all of these pics are great! Looks like it was a beautiful day too! We should definitely do this next year with all 4 of our kiddos! ;) ha!

    ReplyDelete